The Italian supercar manufacturer Ferrari has made an announcement regarding it's strategy to move in to electrification or hybrid by 2026.
Italian supercar brand Ferrari announced at an investor briefing a few days ago about its strategy for the electrification of the car factory.

Ferrari said that by 2026, 60% of its models will be hybrid or pure electric, while the remaining 40% will continue to use gasoline engines. Ferrari will aim to be carbon neutral by 2030, but will continue to develop models with internal combustion engines anyway.

Ferrari said in 2026 that it will provide three powertrains with unique driving feel, and also revealed that it will use the hybrid powertrain of F1 and other events, and the electric engine will be designed, hand-built and manufactured at their base in Maranello, Italy. Assembled to ensure a unique racing-grade driving experience to the owner.

After the release of the plug-in hybrid SF90 Stradale in 2019, Ferrari now has 4 car series, namely the electrified Stradale and the 296 GTB Plug-in V6 Hybrid, while the 812 Superfast V12 and Roma V8 are gasoline engine cars.

The gas-electric divide will be broken later, as fans of the long-awaited first Ferrari SUV, the Purosangue, will only be available with a gas engine when it launches in September.

As for the pure electric Ferrari tentatively scheduled to be released in 2025, the manufacturer said that the new car will retain the brand's racing tradition while bringing breakthroughs in many aspects.


Welcome to AndroBliz, the apprise in technology. While we serve you with daily pizza in terms of updates, do hook up with us on our social media platforms below.

Post A Comment: